Panch Tulsi Drops : The Mother Medicine of Nature
Panch Tulsi drops boosts immune system and is a very potent anti-oxidant. It is a blend of 5 types of Tulsi.
The Tulsi plant is regarded the holiest of all plants. The Tulsi plant is regarded as a threshold point between heaven and earth. Every part of the Tulsi plant is revered and considered sacred. Even the soil around the plant is holy.
Holy Basil, or the Tulsi plant is native to India and grows wild in Asia and Malaysia. It is a sacred herb in the Hindu religion and is commonly grown in earthen pots in Hindu homes and gardens.
Holy Basil is known by many names that clue us to the soul nature of this plant. The Latin name of one variety - Ocimum sanctum, means “the incomparable one” or “sacred fragrant lipped basil”. It is also referred to as the “Queen of Herbs”, “Mother Medicine of Nature” and the “The Elixir of Life.”
The Elixir of Life
Holy Basil is used in ayurvedic medicine to treat common colds, headaches, stomach disorders, inflammation, heart disease, various forms of poisoning, and malaria. It is considered an excellent adaptogen, which means that it helps the body adapt to stresses, restore balance, and normalize functions. Ayurveda classifies Holy Basil as a “Rasyana”: an herb that nourishes a person's growth to perfect health and promotes long life.
Current research around the world is studying the many beneficial properties of Holy Basil and providing strong evidence of its effectiveness for health and wellness applications. Holy Basil “has been found effective for cancer, diabetes, high cholesterol levels, stress, wound healing, the immune system, inflammations, liver support and protection, hypoglycemic conditions, ulcers, digestion, chronic fatigue syndrome, arthritis, radiation poisoning, cataracts, the memory, respiratory system, urinary problems, eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions, and it is an antioxidant.”
· Boosts immune system
· Promotes healthy liver function
· Reduces stress
· Anti oxidant
· Enhances stamina
· Immune support
· Helps promote your respiratory system health*
· Supports your healthy vision*
· Antioxidant protection against free radicals*
· Helps alleviate minor discomfort and irritation*
· Provides a calming effect and relief from occasional stress*
· Helps bolster your immune system*
· May even give your stamina a boost*
· Helps promote your healthy metabolism*
· Balances the health of your digestive system*
· Helps maintain blood sugar levels in the normal range*
· Provides you with skeletal and joint support*
· Aids in supporting normal cholesterol levels*
1 -2 drops in a cup of tea or water 5 to 10 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.